Sunday, November 14, 2010

Woo!!!

Oh boy. Talk about a busy week ahead of me!! My best friend, Carissa is getting married and I'm throwing her a lingerie shower!! It's going to be so much fun. However, I was thinking 15 people!! She gives me to guest list so I can put the invites together (that have to go out no later than Tuesday!!) and there are 40 women on the list!!! OH MAN!! I didn't buy enough invites and they don't sell the ones I bought anymore. So I figured since I have so much free time right now due to NOT WORKING I would hand make them all. A trip to Michael's is just what I need. Card stock, cute stamp of a corset or something honeymoon sexyish, ink, envelopes, small rhinestones, postage, and glue...maybe even some ribbon!! I hope these come out great!! I need to find someone who has a cricket so I can add some writing to the front of the card!! Then I decided that while I'm at Michael's I'm gonna grab me some new knitting needles and pretty yarn to make some new scarves!!!!!!!! That should keep me busy this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment