Monday, November 1, 2010

Ouch!!

Wednesday I'm off work and walking across main street to go home. I was stuck in a crowd of people and saw that a very very large lady in a motorized wheelchair was stopped just to the side of me. I was stuck. I couldn't move out of her way because, as usual, I was surrounded by strollers, kids, parents, people taking pictures etc. I put my hand on her arm and said..."Ma'am, please don't move because you are going to run over my foot." She looked at me and what does she do.......RUNS OVER MY FOOT!!! Are you kidding me?!?! So I bite my tongue against the words that want to fly out of my mouth look at her and said, "I told you you were going to run over my foot!" She looked at me and kept on going. PISSED, I figured it was going to bruise because like I said, she was a very very large woman and she was in a very heavy convenience vehicle. I went home thinking nothing of it. I was off on Thursday and had a hard time walking without limping. Friday I went to work and just toughed it out. Same on Saturday. Yesterday I was in so much pain I could no longer walk without wincing and wanting to burst into tears. I go to the Cast First Aid and they send me to St. Josephs where I have to wait 6 hours for them to take x-rays. I had a very good looking doctor!! WOWW!!! I fainted a little when he walked into the room. I am very glad to hear that he will be working at Cast First Aid as the new weekend doc!! I might have to get hurt more often...Anyways, It's not broken but I get to wear a wonderfully fashionable boot!! And I can't work, so I have to stay home in bed...booooooo!!! So, Thank you large lady for running over my foot, if I ever see you again I WILL punch you in the head. You have been warned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment